- B-series burstable VM support in AKS now available
- Azure Service Bus now integrates with Azure Event Grid!
- Monitor network connectivity to applications with NPM’s Service Endpoint Monitor - public preview
- Introducing backup for Azure file shares
- Automate resizing uploaded images using Event Grid
- Using AI to automatically redact faces in videos
- Deploying WordPress application using VSTS and Azure – part one
- Office 365
- Money Laundering Via Author Impersonation on Amazon?
- NASA’s Opportunity rover surpasses 5,000 Martian days on the Red Planet
The Microsoft Cloud Show sponsored by:
What if you could take any process your teams use to get work done, and make it happen automatically? What if you could save countless hours and help people work better together? Nintex can make it happen. With the Nintex Platform, work flows from person-to-person, system-to-system, to the cloud and back. And it flows in and out of the tools you use every day. With Nintex, work just flows, so your teams can work smarter, work faster and be more connected than ever.
A 99.9% SLA means you’re protected from power outages, bad patches, natural disasters, and maybe even a dinosaur attack. Does it protect you from yourself, though? AvePoint Backup for SharePoint Online provides full-fidelity backup and recovery – from individual items to entire sites. AvePoint can run backups up to four times a day to ensure your data is secure. Recover anytime you want without having to pick up the phone and schedule restore windows. Learn why AvePoint is THE Microsoft Cloud expert at www.avepoint.com.
AC's Voitanos delivers on-demand video-based training for developers on the latest SharePoint extensibility model from Microsoft in Mastering the SharePoint Framework. Check out Voitanos at voitanos.io.
CJ's Hyperfish uses AI and Bot technology to automate the collection of profile information. The secure service supports on-premises, hybrid, and online environments. Checkout Hyperfish at hyperfish.com.